Halloween


Ah, it Halloween again, one of my favorite holidays. For this Halloween I dressed up in easiest costume possible for me (just wearing my regular clothes and braiding my hair), the one of Wednesday Addams, I'm almost off to Mexico, so I'm more into dressing up as a beach babe at the moment, but maybe we'll have another late Halloween celebration when I'm back.
I also had this outfit post queue, I think some people might consider it Halloween appropriate, for me it's just my normal outfit. I'm still so in love with these boots, still can't get over the fact how comfortable they are. Let's admit, a pair of high heels is rarely is.

Are you celebrating Halloween and are you dressing up?


Wearing: Zara faux fur coat and shorts, H&M sweater, Evado boots, Chanel bag.



















No comments