Graphic prints


Here I am again, how hard I try, I can't seem to get back to that posting schedule I used to have. I guess having a full time jobs doesn't leave much free time to do everything you want. I also won't lie as I tell that blogging in general hasn't been as 'inspiring' as it used to be to me. Also working for a fashion brand, makes me want to take a break from it during my free time. Sometimes it might get too much, don't you think?
Apart from blogging much less than I used to, I barely have time to read other blogs, but I came across some similar posts on a few of the blogs I still try to keep an eye on. Are we suffering from a blogging blues and is blogging on an unprofessional level really a major waste of time? Everyone should decide for themselves, but blogging have really been low on my priorities list of, you know, LIFE lately.
Anyhow, I'm not yet quitting it entirely, but have the idea that it's dying a slow death. I'm really done hoping for more quiet periods of life. It seems that the last few years have been marked by endless renovations of the house, all the trouble that come with them and just working most of the time.
I think I'll have to reconsider this blogging thing in the near future, decide on a course or a future. We will see...

But for now, another outfit. Pictures taken between two rain bursts. It still surprises me how much water can pour from the sky in one single day. Gotta 'love' weird Belgian Summers.
You have to give me some credit though, I put on heels, lipstick and a skirt!
I like this look, dressed up, but still bit edgy with the 'Tokyo' top, though the skirt needs a petticoat for some fullness. The black and white color scheme also suits my current mood very well.


Wearing: H&M top and shoes, Banana Republic skirt, Fashionology Zodiac necklace.


One of the few pictures of me smiling that I don't hate, ha!






No comments