Vika Gazinskaya for & Other Stories


A designer or celeb collection for a high street brand has become a true hype and tradition over the years. I must admit I haven't been queuing up in line at recent H&M designer collabs due to several reasons. I always had to study/work or had no money to do so. Don't know what this year will bring, but I'm seriously siked about the Wang collab.

A more recent collaboration I was both surprised and thrilled by is a micro collection by the Russian Designer and fashionista pur-sang, Vika Gazinskaya for the Swedish & Other Stories. The collection, suitably called Co-lab, consists of various garments, including shoes with characteristic Gazinskaya print (including the color pencil doodle print). The price range is very attractive, the coat is the most expensive item selling at the price of 175 euros, the dresses are between 125 and 95. Shirts, shoes and all other items cost less than 100, sounds like a good bargain, especially when you know what her demi-couture pieces cost.

I'm absolutely in love with the blue printed shirt dress and the red, very retro-like, vamp dress. Both dresses would be the perfect addition to my wardrobe. I hope I'll be able to get my hands at least on one of them. The blue shirt dress is more practical and I really would wear it a lot, but the red one is a real showstopper. 

The collection will exclusively launch at Colette Paris and colette.fr from 5th of May and & Other Stories, both online and in store, from the 15th of May.
Oh, did I tell that I'm hella excited that & Other Stories is opening in Belgium very soon? Well, I AM!



No comments