Mixing classic with sport


An evening Geox bloggers event was the perfect occasion to pull out my cream Pimkie biker jacket out of the closet. I haven't been wearing it a lot, because of my purple ombre bleeding on everything light. Quite organically this rather classic black and white outfit formed itself, to balance it out (and because I'm lazy) I added the best footwear out there, Nike Airmax sneakers. Quite happy how sneakers are even okay with ball gowns nowadays, comfort above all!
Speaking of comfort, attending the Geox event was a real eye opener. Footwear can be comfortable and pretty, but more about that laters, when I have some event pictures.



Wearing: Pimkie biker jacket, C&A cashmere sweater, Zara shirt, c/o Nike Airmax sneakers, River Island earrings, Karl Lagerfeld bag.







I hope you had a nice Easter weekend, I finally had some days off to relax, read and eat a lot, bliss!


No comments