Lace slip dress


Moving on from slip-on sneakers to slip dresses, another garment I have a long fascination for.
Luckily lingerie as outerwear has made it's full comeback! 
In the middle of the Winter, sans car, I prefer to stay warm, so I decided to wear a slip dress over a turtle neck sweater. I'm quite fond of the result and it's a practical way to down dress this garment. For an extra 90's touch add biker boots and a leopard faux fur coat. Oh, Grunge essentials, what I'd be without you?!
This outfit was what I wore over the Valentines weekend. We went out to dinner and I lost that turtle neck and the bra to give the dress that lingerie touch back. It was just another weekend for us, we make Valentine worthy time every time we're together, 'cause that's how we roll.

It was raining during this outfit meet-up with Annebeth, so we decided to take pictures inside her University building. Lemme tell you, it ain't no picnic to look acceptable after rain and in TL lighting.
Luckily we found a spot with some natural light, but still, there was no saving that hair of mine anymore. Humidity just kills it!


Wearing: Zara coat, slip dress and boots, H&M earrings and overknee socks, Michael Kors watch, Twice As Nice ring.







My previous pair of similar biker boots has been well worn over the last two years and half, so it was time for a new pair. This pair was a great sales bargain, I paid just 25 euro's for them at the Zara. 

No comments