Non-existing Winter and Studs Kopen


Winter has been perfect so far. No snow, and now temperatures bellow 0°C. Me sporting a tee in January is solid proof. Okay, it's not like I really walk outside with no coat, but it was bearable. I hope we don't get shit loads of snow in February or in March. In my mind I'm already preparing for Summer festivals and an unmissable detail of a Metal festival is a sleeveless jeans jacket. I'm sure you've seen those Metal dudes walking around. I always wanted one for myself and finally found the time to start making one. Not from scratch, off course, not that crazy here. I picked up a perfect short, ripped version at H&M, sewed a patch from one of my favorite bands, HIM, on the back and added some studs. The studs were kindly given to me by a friend who happens to sell them. I'm not finished pimping my vest, you can never have enough studs, if you ask me. 

If you live in Belgium or Netherlands and interested in buying studs (studs kopen in het Nederlands dus), feel free to check out the webshop of my friend StudsNSpikes.

Time to sleep now to save up some energy. I'm the worst at falling asleep before midnight, but the best one at being miserable at work for having not enough sleep.


Wearing: DIY H&M vest, Crashdiïet shirt, H&M skirt and shoes, Small ring Twice As Nice, Large ring Swarovski, Dyrberg/Kern earrings.








No comments