New kicks


A girl can't have too many...

 I tend to apply this rule to lots of stuff. A girl can't have too much shoes, clothes or cake. How much is too much anyway?! Only you decide where your limits lie. Over the last few months my shoe collection grew steadily. I can now easily say that I have enough sneakers to battle my boots collection. Yay for both!

So when I recently got contacted by a representative of JD Sports with the offer to choose a pair of sneakers to review, I could only applaud. I must say, the British never sees to surprise me with their good manners. JD Sports is by far the nicest company I dealt with so far! If you are a blogger you must know the sort of mails where brands demand a lot with little in return. Just thinking that getting to write about them is already enough honor. Jo Dorey, this is a personal shout out to you! 
I was never as positive about a collaboration or e-mailing before. So thank you again!

The webshop has a rad selection of stuff! From sports clothing to sneakers for women, men and kids, this webshop is definitely the place to be! I had to browse for days to make up my mind, because there was so much to chose from. In the end I was going back and forth between this pair of Dunk Sky Hi Nike's or several Nike Air Max sneakers.

Can you guess what I chose in the end? I went for another pair of Air Max Nike's, because these sneakers are the most comfortable shoes to walk in. I feel like walking on clouds, seriously!


Wearing: Karen Millen leather jacket, Zara sweater, H&M leggings, c/o Nike Air Max sneakers.






No comments