Personal shopping & sporty look


Last Tuesday I had my first official experience as a personal shopper. I was both nervous and excited, but I think it went pretty well and my customer was satisfied at the end. I also ended up wanting to buy everything we chose for her. I'm pretty looking forward to more personal shopper experiences.

The weather was quite dreary, so I chose something easy to wear. My new Nike Air Maxes, which you're probably already tired off, give every outfit a sportier edge. Who would've thought, me and sporty used in one sentence (trend whore right thur).
I met up with Annebeth for about 15 minutes to snap the pics, fun as always!


Wearing: Mango coat, Zara scarf, bag and sweater, H&M leggings & rings, c/o Nike Air Max sneakers, Forever 21 beanie, Essentiel tail, c/o Swatch watch.









No comments