Clinique Chubby Sticks Review


I decided to mix things up and do a beauty post. I chose a product that I like quite a lot and use frequently, the Clinique Chubby Sticks. Chubby sticks are moisturizing lip balm sticks. 
I got my first one somewhere last year and when the new Chubby Intense hit the market I couldn't resist either. Besides various color option, I love it's shape, reminds me of a marker. Makes it pretty easy to use too.


My first Chubby is shade 05 'Chunky Cherry. It's a soft cherry red, that you can use during the day, without people staring at you as like they never seen red lips before. You can clearly see the difference between the two swatches when it comes to opacity. I usually go around my lips a few times with Chunky Cherry to get a  visible color, while the new Chubby Intense is more like a lipstick, you get a lot of color just in just one swipe.


This shot makes me want to eat it all, AMAZING!


As you can see, Chunky Cherry shade is pretty sheer. 


I must say I like Chubby Intense more. I like a bold lip and this is what it gives you + some moisturizing. I chose the darkest shade, 08 Grandest Grape, isn't it totally gorgeous?! 
So I definitely recommend the Chubby Sticks. They're practical, easy to use and all in all fun.


There's also a new Chubby to hit the stores soon, this time for the eyes. I must say they look nice too, but I'm a bit sceptical about their practicality. I'm not a big fan of creamy eyeshadow either, but I'm going to check them out when they launch here.


To end this post I like to ask you all a little favor. If you like reading my blog, please vote for me in She Style Award competition. Just press on the 'Breng je stem uit' button underneath my name and confirm with your e-mail adress. I'm probably not going to win, as I absolutely hate to ask around for votes, but still...



Thanx ;) 
xoxo

No comments