Some time ago I had a shoot with my friend Cindy Frey. This shoot was publicated in a local magazine on 31/10. Unfortunately I can't scan the images, they are bigger than A4 size. So here are the snaps from the website.
The guy in the pictures is my boyfriend, it's his first appearance on the blog :)

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

Behind the scenes

Photobucket

Photobucket


I mostly wore clothes from COS and Diesel Black Gold and the alligator shirt from Christopher Kane for Topshop. My bf got to wear LV shoes and 5000 euro necklace.

My favorite piece from the shoot are these rabbit rings, aren't they adorable?



4 comments

  1. love all the clothes, especially that kane for topshop! and how fun you got to do the shoot with your boyfriend! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, I really love those rabbit rings. I want one!!

    ReplyDelete