(699x420, 155Kb)
So this time I deceided to wear something different, even my bf was surprised when he saw me. This white blouse was lying around here for a long time. My mom wore it in the 90's. I wore it as a short dress with white tights. 
 (587x428, 149Kb)
Later that night I wore it with my new Asos shoes and glasses, I also borrowed my bf's blazer. We went to an art gallery to see an excibition of one of my friends. I really must tell about her here, she makes incredible stuff!
 (480x640, 175Kb)
Blouse: my mom's
Sequined dress: H&M
Knitted blazer: Vero Moda
Shoes and glasses: Asos
Blazer: Zara Men
Tights: Zeeman
Necklace & scarf thrifted
Bag: C2C

5 comments

  1. i love this outfit. espcially paired over the sequined dress. it looks so amazing.
    xoxo
    mina

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've inspired me to go out and buy some white tights.

    Those shoes are great too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool cartigan and i LOVE those shoes! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gina, white tights are a new thing for me too, I really need to get used to them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. AND the way you wear your Blouse creates a "Girlie CHIC-issime" silhouette, with a subtle twist of "Vintage Soul" !!!

    à Bientôt, Antoine

    ReplyDelete